If you have any questions about any of our products or if we can help you with anything then please get in touch using the form below.
If you have a question about wholesale or if you would like to stock our lovely products please contact us through the form below or email us at,
Thanks for stopping by!
Making & Shipping Info
We accept payment through PayPal where you can use debit and credit cards.
Greetings cards are usually dispatched within 1-3 working days.
Frames are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days
All products will be dispatched using Royal Mail.
For delivery to the UK first class postage is used and usually delivers in 1-2 working days. However, it can take up to 7 working days and will take longer during the busy Christmas period.
Shipping to European countries usually takes between 4- 10 working days.
Shipping to the rest of the world including USA, Canada and Australia usually takes between 8-14 working days.
Refunds and Exchanges
Returns can be made up to 28 days after purchase. Please contact us to arrange this.
Unfortunately we do not accept returns on personalised products.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Please note that all designs are copyright of Little Mushroom Cards. Please do not copy or claim any design as your own.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of frame, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I do not transfer personal information outside the EU.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Donna MacLeod, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Glasgow, UK.